- Leave it on for 3 days
- Showering and sleeping with the film on is okay
- AVOID SUPER HOT WATER/STEAM (Will melt the adhesive and film will fall off)
- The film is water resistant but NOT waterproof. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER (NO SWIMMING/BATHS/HOT TUBS/ETC.)
- Bodily fluids and ink will collect inside the film (Do Not Panic when it gets messy)
- DO NOT EXERCISE TATTOOED AREA WITH FILM ON. Avoid exercising covered area for the 3 days the film is on to allow for proper healing. Exercising other body parts is okay (e.g. tattoo on arm, running/leg exercises are okay)
- AVOID PET DANDER AND SCRATCHES. Please avoid getting pet hair/scratches on film/tattoo during healing. Do not get hair or scratches on tattoo during the healing process.
- … remove film and proceed with aftercare routine
After 3 days…
- Take off film (recommend taking off when wet)
- Slowly pull off (Do Not peel too fast or else risk peel off tattoo)
- Clean with gentle soap or H2Ocean Foam Soap (Can be purchased in store)
- Pat dry, DO NOT RUB
- Keep moisturized throughout the day with thin layer of unscented lotion or H2Ocean moisturizer (Can be purchased in store)
- Tattoo may itch and flake during healing process. DO NOT SCRATCH during healing process (approximately 14 days)
- Avoid direct sunlight/tanning with tattoo. To preserve the life of your tattoo, please keep tattoo out of direct sunlight and use sunscreen whenever you go out into the sun.
- Proceed to plan for your next tattoo.
If the film starts...
- Leaking fluids out
- Leaking water in
- Peeling off before 3 days are up
if you have any questions or concerns about your tattoo aftercare, feel free to contact us.
*NOTE* If any allergy or irritation occurred, you must seek medical attention
(Saniderm can be purchased in the shop)